We developed and launched a major app project together with Pensjonstrygden for Sjømenn / Pension Insurance for Seamen (PTS). The app is called ‘Ditt PTS’ / Your PTS in the app stores. They have around 175.000 members, primarily workers from the oil and sea industries of Norway.
The app intends to make everyday pension life simpler for the PTS members, while ensuring they receive all the information they would need to their mobiles.
PTS wanted a modern app solution which tied directly to their servers, MinD login systems and webpages, but making it easily accessible and tailored for mobile devices. In the app you can also apply for pension, chat with PTS customer service, and receive push notifications and open emails.
We also delivered marketing material and analytics solutions to the project
The project was delivered on time, on budget and on quality. Megapop will continue to operate the app for PTS in the times to come.
Months of seagoing service
– Get an overview on how many months of seagoing service, PTS have registered on you.
Apply for pension
– You can apply for your seaman’s pension through the app, as well as keep in touch with us as you get closer to retirement.
- Get important messages from us on payouts, applications, replies on your requests and other information relevant to you.
– Estimate your coming seaman’s pension. Get an overview of the economy you can expect during your retirement years.
– You can contact us on email or phone through the app. Our helpful staff is here to aid you in the best possible way.
s – Get access to the latest news from PTS, or get an insight into how we work in the ‘About PTS’ section.
Secured through the ‘ID-Porten’
– All sensitive parts of the app are secured behind MinID or BankID login. PTS has thorough routines for storing of your personal data, such as information about your payouts.
Pension Insurance for Seamen (PTS) is a statutory pension scheme for employees working at sea. Our main task is to pay pensions to seafarers when they are aged between 60 and 67 and to receive contributions to premiums from both employees and employers.
The scheme is managed by PTS which is a public body under the Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. PTS is managed by a board of five members of which four are appointed by employee and employer organisations while the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs appoints its chairman. We have 25 employees across five departments who all report directly to the director.