Megapop is seeking a full-time Unity programmer at our office @Mesh in downtown Oslo! Are you the one?
Megapop is a laboratory of fun where we fuse the experience of industry veterans with up and coming talent. We seek to create outstanding games with global appeal, and our last title has been a top 10 strategy game in more than 130 countries!
As an indie studio all employees in the company are an instrumental part in shaping our future. Working for Megapop you will work alongside a team of experienced developers and freelancers, who all focus on creating the most engaging games we possibly can. We power this with exciting technology and cool gameplay, and use a highly analytical approach to live operations. At the same time we also have a lot of fun, this is the games industry, after all.
To date we have mostly focused on strategy games (Trolls vs Vikings 1 and 2), and would like to pursue this further in the future, but with more and deeper online gameplay. We also create app experiences for external partners to power our revenues, and was just nominated for a big award for one of them.
Open position – Unity Developer
You should have:
- 2 + years experience with Unity, with a strong understanding of Unity workflows and architecture
- Solid experience with UX/UI
- Experience with C#
- Experience doings graphics and Shader coding
- Pro-active about solving tasks and challenges
- A positive and team-oriented attitude, we are in it together, we help each other
- A strong passion for games
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Speak and read Norwegian
- Worked on, and launched, one or more successful mobile games
- Worked with Free 2 play business models and datamining tools
- Worked on social and / or multiplayer games
- Experience with other scripting and programming languages
What we offer:
- A great team and colleagues, working out of Mesh in downtown Oslo
- Exciting, challenging and varied work tasks
- Working on cutting edge games for dedicated gamers
- Competitive wage
- Direct influence on our evolution as a company, everyone matters
- All full-time employees in the company are offered to own shares. If we do good, so will you.
- Free daily lunch
- Nice working environment, most of us have families we like to be with as well 😉
Do you want to join our team?
We are looking forward to your application and CV. For inquires please email email@example.com.